Permanent Residency at Catholic University is initiated through the Department and/or School for which the international employee works. Please note, the employee cannot initiate the process independently. All University departments wishing to sponsor a Catholic University employee for permanent residency should contact ISSS to be referred to approved outside counsel. ISSS will serve as a liaison throughout the process.


There are filing fees and legal fees that will be associated with the Lawful Permanent Residence process that each department/school will be responsible for paying.

The Labor Certification process will also incur fees associated with the advertisement phase of the Lawful Permanent Residence process that the department/school will be responsible for.

University's Policy May Be Changed at any Time Without Prior Notice.