You may choose to seek assistance from a professional tax preparer. There are many professionals who prepare tax returns in the Washington, D.C. area. Some are listed in a chart on the following page. It is important, however, to choose one that is knowledgeable of the complicated issues surrounding nonresidents for tax purposes. Not all of them are familiar with the special circumstances surrounding F and J status holders.

To find tax advisors near by, click the link below: